The College N.C.E FT
It is a National Policy on Education and Certification that prescribes that the NCE Certificate shall be the minimum qualification for all teachers in the Nigerian schools.
However, in spite of the efforts of several states aimed at producing enough qualified teachers to meet the target requirement of the policy, Nigeria is yet to adequately address the problem of the shortage of qualified teachers. The NCE PT has therefore come to serve as one of the most cost-effective and time tested strategies with a high rate of success for over-coming this problem nation-wide.
N.C.E Entry Requirements For COE Gindiri
The basic requirement is 5 Credits passes in any of the Programme and Certifications. One of the Credit pass MUST be in the Subject for which the candidate intends to make it his chosen Teaching Subject.
- Grade II Teachers’ Certificate (TC-II)
- Pivotal Teachers’ Certificate (PTC)
- West African School Certificate (WASC)
- National Examination Council (NECO-SSCE)
- General Certificate Examination (GCE)
- National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) Certificate
- Higher Islamic Studies Certificate (HISC)
However, existing Teachers with Five (5) Years of Teaching Experience but who are without the number of Credit passes mentioned above can be considered.